Sunday 16 June 2013

week 24 June 2013

Had a brief visit to Knaresborough this week mainly to get a Pub lunch. Before lunch I managed a quick walk up to the castle yard.

IMGP8935

This weeks image is a window in the castle the shot it’s self is not remarkable its not even that well shot. So why post it here? Well about 5 years ago I had a Kodak bridge camera which I had with me on a visit to the castle with my daughter. At this point hadn’t got back into photography took camera to take the usual snaps. We went on the guided tour of the castle. Just inside the castle you can see this window from the inside. At that time the outside of the window was covered with ivy and I was taken with the sun shining in through the window and the ivy. The resulting photo again not the best but it spurred me on the learn more about photography and eventually to buy a DSLR camera.

window

No comments:

Post a Comment