Sunday 9 June 2013

Week 23 June 2013

Again I have been playing with the “inkpad” app for ipad. I’m enjoying learning how to use this and discovered I could import a photo to overlay as a texture. The Ipad is an incredible tool, been looking on line at some ipad artists. One of these being…Ron Letkeman

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14225021@N00/ this guys drawings are outstanding.

Have also started to experiment using a few different apps in one drawing. This weeks image is one of the ipad images I have been working on. Don't know why I started to draw a vampire. I started of in “Art Studio” and made a basic sketch then carried on in “inkpad” where I blocked in colours and did the inking also tried some shading using gradients. Then I imported a texture and added that. Afterwards took the whole image and ran through an app called “vintage”

Drawing 5

The “finished” image but without the vintage effect.

Drawing 5 (1)

image before the texture layer

Photo 08-06-2013 19 07 36

Image after running through “Vintage”

No comments:

Post a Comment