Tuesday 19 March 2013

Week 11 march 2013

Again I’m a little late posting this not had a great deal of chance to get out and have spent a lot of the week rescuing old photo’s and film. This weeks shot is from an old roll of film I dug out and took to have processed. Thought I would include this as it was processed and the colour was corrected in this week.

Lovely surprise to find they were photo’s from my days as a Morris dancer. Most of the photo’s were taken on a Leeds Morris Dales tour. The group I danced with are called Wharfedale Wayzgoose.  This one is taken in Clapham in the Yorkshire dales during a May day bank holiday although I couldn’t say what year it is some time late 90’s perhaps. The shot is unusual as the subjects are drinking tea and not beer outside a pub!!!

Photo15_15

No comments:

Post a Comment