Sunday 3 February 2013

Week 5 Feb 2013

Wanting to do a project I thought I’d be able to follow through  fairly easily. Instead of an image a day I thought one a week. Well not as easy as all that just not had much opportunity  to use camera apart from a few pics of my Grandchildren. So had a look around the house to see what I could shoot. Ummm I thought I’ll take a photo of my eye. Three hours later and 3.5 gb of rubbish shots I gave up. Found it very difficult to get my eye in focus. Tried a mirror but couldn’t get to focus in the right place. Tried focusing on something then putting my head in the same place very hit and miss.  If I got it in focus it wasn’t fully in the shot or it was in the right place but out of focus. So this week all I have is a badly shot photo of my eye with some equally bad photoshop work the make it a bit more interesting. 
Untitled1
Ah well better luck next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment